Book Cinema is a console application built in C++ without the use of graphics. This is the basic user interface for cinema ticket managing. This project is created in order to fulfill the gap between the customer and the cinema-counter for managing the tickets.
- In order to make a program possible, we use a stream of class and file handling in the C++ programming language.
- Two classes, class ticket and the class amount can be found in this project in which class ticket is inherited from the class amount.
- The project is simple to understand, and the source code has been presented in an understandable manner.
- We use DevC++ as an IDE for better code compilation & debugging as it is the modern and standard editor.
- Also, this mini project is easy to operate and understand by the users.